Thursday, July 7, 2011

Here's the story

of a lovely lady.  (Me)  and a man named Brady ( my boyfriend, who is indeed not named Brady)
He has a fledgling podcast and I have this blog.  Him and his best friend talk about baseball, life in the kitchens of shady restaurants, people of different races, conspiracy theories, ways to order a Rum and Coke, etc. I talk about... stuffandthings.

Neither of us have any fans, but we both want them.  Basically what this means is that my blog needs to be successful (i.e. more successful than his podcast *cough*) But I'm never going to get there if I don't start seriously blogging and schmoozing other bloggers to follow me.. so if you're a fellow blogger and have been directed here because you feel I've schmoozed you..well..I'm sorry.  But try to trust in the fact that random shit (do I curse on my blog?  I'm not sure yet...) happens to me and I have opinions about stuff and things... vague?  I know.  I need to get my shit stuff together on this one, I get it.

And so I leave you with this: have faith in me blogosphere.  I'm trying to find the hootspa to do this thang.

No comments:

Post a Comment